What Are Reusable Contact Lenses?
Today, consumers have more contact lens options than ever before with reusable contact lens being among some of the most popular. Reusable contact lenses are used to correct short or long sightedness. They’re for daily wear, but rather than dispose of them at the end of the day, you clean, then store them in a contact lens case until you wear them again. Some of these contact lenses can also be slept in. They’re ideal if you are looking for the most economical lenses. They should be replaced every two or four weeks with a new pair.
What Are the Benefits of Reusable Contact Lenses?
Reusable contact lenses promote healthy vision with the comfort you need. Finding the contact lens for you often involves trial and error. Contacts are comprised of different materials. Discovering how your eye responds to contact lenses can help you pinpoint the kind you will choose to incorporate into your life. Our Optical Master’s customers choose reusable contact lenses for the following benefits:
- Reduced Cost. Reusable contact lenses are cheaper than daily disposable options
- Increased convenience. Reusable contact lenses are easy to care for. A simple cleaning and storing process can be added to most nightly routines.
- Extended use options. Allow candidates for these contacts to use them overnight. This options is great for treating really bad vision that requires more daily/nightly support, or for highly active lifestyles that make it hard to find time to clean your lenses.
- Can help correct some vision problems. Some kinds of reusable contact lenses can actually work to correct your vision as you wear them.
- More comfortable for the eyes. Consumers find the design and materials of reusable contact lenses to be more comfortable.
Call for a Consultation
If you are interested in reusable contact lens options to correct vision errors, but don’t know where to start, visiting one of our Denver locations is your first step. Our experienced and friendly staff can help you narrow down your options and find the product that will help you achieve optimum vision and optimum comfort. Located at two convenient Denver locations–King Soopers Shopping Center off of South Monaco Parkway in Denver and at the Brentwood Shopping Center on Federal Boulevard–Optical Masters can offer you top-rate eye care services and help you with your eye health goals.